Thursday, January 15, 2009

Introducing myself...

Ok, my first time blogging ever...

I created this blog to have something to do, and to share and voice my opinions like many others already do. I would like to take a moment to say that while I think that I know my fair share, I am by no means an "expert" and do not claim to be. Also, I have my views and opinions on things, but that does not mean I am not willing to hear your opinions and thoughts, and learn something from them. Anyone who has been dealing with horses should know that you can't know it all, and that you can learn something new everyday. We should also know that in the world of training, breeding, etc. some things work for some people, and others work for others. Just because two people may do things differently, it does not mean that one of them is wrong and the other is right. You have to do what works for you, and not everyone else.

With that said, let me introduce myself.
My name is Kasey, and I live in Georgia. I show barrels and other speed events, and hope to one day be good enough to perhaps become a trainer in my preferred discipline. I also would like to do some breeding and turn out some future barrel racing horses, but that is far in the future, if it's in the future at all. First I would need the facility, the money, and the horses. Also, even if I had all that, now is not the time to be breeding, not in this economy.

Next topic;
Slaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment